We are creating a portfolio of mannequin collections and are able to turn our expertise to our clients to create their own bespoke collection. Our services also include, finishing, hand stitching, makeup and wigs.
We are passionate about the environment and offer our mannequins in PU & PS, we do not produce any of our mannequins in fibreglass.
All our mannequins are finished in water-based paints and come with an anti-scratch clear lacquer for enhanced durability. We also offer a mannequin upcycling scheme to help reduce the number of mannequins on land-fill sites.
Instead of disposing of your old mannequins, you can deliver them to us or we will take them away to be upcycled and saved from land-fill.
PU Technical Information:
PU has a very high impact resistance, is recyclable and has a considerably longer life-span that FRP.
PS Technical Information:
PS has a high impact resistance and is produced from 20% recycled material. It can also be recycled when no longer needed.
We are committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment and are striving to become ISO 14001 accredited.
Our strategy to achieve this is:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- To use recycled materials in our packaging.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy conforms to the high standards it requires.
NEWS AND ARTICLES